Friday, April 07, 2006

i shall blog as much as i can.
that is, if i rmb everything of cause..
i kept thinking my posts are so short!!


i've heard so much comments from friends of mine..
& teachers.
telling me to look on the bright side,
be positive,
not caring about wad people have to say about me.
if those miserable people wants to comment anything about me,
fine! go on..
comment as much as you like..
no, i'm not pin-pointing anyone.
just feel like venting out all my anger that i've been holding for these past 2 years.

shocked that i can hold it for so long?
yay me (:


i hate mosquitoes..
seriously.. no doubt bout that.
i mean.. who actually love those blood suckers?
just gotten 3 huge bites for just 2 mins.
super mad.
i mean.. why does the food for mosquitoes have to be blood?
why cant they have a small world for mosquitoes,
where they can live & sleep in..
& most importantly,
i wish that they can cook,
& have those small coffee shops or fast food restaurants..
so that they will fill their bellies,
& they wont be able to bite us cos they're too full!!

haiyo.. you're dreaming lah joyce.
xD


had no practical today..
super mad. made me went bonkers ytd when heard that there are theory lessons today.
i suddenly cant find my pastry wksht.
searched through my fnn file & my main file..
but, no.. it wasnt there..
luckily faryal dint bring it too..
faizal's face was super black today.
he was late for class by 20 mins.
i guess we're all used to it by now..
faizal made us do squats..
i laughed throughout everything..
those words still roams around in my head..

"1 squat sir, 2 squats sir, 3 squats sir, 4 squats sir, 5 squats sir, 6 squats sir, 7 squats sir, 8 squats sir, 9 squats sir, 10 squats sir"

its like.. robots talking continuously..
*laughs*
just now, went to search for my wksht again..
was in a rage..
i found it in my bag!!
GOD DAMN IT.
i could have handed it in today..


saw mdm soh, tweety bird, outside 3/6 after school.
so i greeted her.
she signaled to me, telling me to go over..
i walked towards her..
she suddenly opened her arms WIDEEEE!
& i seriously thought that she wanted to hug me.
was super duper shocked.
instead, she just patted me on my shoulders.
gave me such a fright.
ytd during chinese remedial,
she was super nice to me.
she told me that i can do well for my chinese..
blah blah blah~~
she wasnt like that to me when we're having our normal lessons.
her attitude changed towards me.
nice (:


i have simply just so much to talk about guides today..
today was the first time when the ex-cos took over.
went to take the attendance book with pf.
took the attendance.
there was a camp..
3 days camp. i'm going to be super tired for sure..
suppose to so called, combine with npcc for the camp.
since most of them dont wanna combine cos it will sure be a hassle when it's showering time..
so, changed to the 2nd week.
both pf & i took charge of the planning of the camp..
we had to run ard the school, looking for kokila, loh & neo..

asked anyu bout some other things halfway..
she told us quite a number of things.
most of the guides stuffs will be changed..
& i dont suppose we can get gold this year.
but i sure do hope to get gold this year.
i told them i was such an extra..
they lectured me again.
everything in guides has changed.
secretary is currenly having the most stuffs to do.
& they do need an assistant secretary..
i do have to face things in another way now.
CL said that people are like..
giving her attitude.. saying that she is acting big & stuffs like that.
i'm not sure who to believe in..
asg wants me to be with them whenever they will be..
they want me to march with them..
& do things in guides with them..
i dont really know how to answer you guys whenever you ask me to be with you..
such a dilemma..

so, we called my sister to take charge for awhile to help me continue planning for the camp & farewell party..
i was quite shocked..
my sister came to me & told me some extras was "stealing" her "job"..
she took away my sister's job..
was very unhappy with her..
oh well, wad can i do?
my rank is not that high too.
had to teach the sec 1s marching today..
pf & i took my peer leadering grp junior, stella.
she did listen to us.. but she dint really apply to her skills.

next time, we'll just choose an enthu sec 1 guide!
hoho (:
cos, an enthu sec 1 guide will learn things very very quickly.


joelle smsed me the day before ytd.
said that she wants to quit fnn.
its so damn hard just to memorise all the vitamins & minerals.
i dont even know wad is another name for minerals..
it doesnt even state in the txtbk..
how do we even know wad it is.
we said to each other..
if we fail this test,
we'll quit fnn & go to art i suppose..
from wad i've heard,
but, fnn is like the easiest sub.
i dont believe myself now..
you need alot of brain power to rmb stuffs.
& i have a peanut brain.
just have to wait for the results..
*cross fingers*


i'm glad.
i still rmb sammi told me that whenever she turns on her computer,
the first site she will go to,
is my blog!
now, who is so nice like sam?
=)


btw, PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAVE MY MSN CONTACT,
I'VE CHANGED MY EMAIL TO,
rejoiceoverlittlethings@hotmail.com
PLEASE DONT ASK ME WHO I AM,
ITs SUPER ANNONYING. =/
THANKS!


you went online, i clicked on your nick.
i hoped to see,
your nick, is typing a message.
no, how wrong was i.

i wanted to sms you.
instead, after much consideration,
i just close my phone..


how foolish was i?
thinking that everything would come true..

No comments: